As you step into the hospital, we initiate a long lasting relationship with you. To begin the process, once the consultant has recommended hospitalization on the admission advice slip, you may contact the front office with the advice slip. The front office assistant will receive you and help you check-in through the hospital information system. Your medical records will be maintained and stored for all future reference. The front office assistant will explain you regarding the approximate expenditure.
Please provide the names of primary attendant so that communication on any issue is done with relevant persons only.
*Kindly provide ID proof at the time of admission (or within 24 hrs of admission).
- Prescription slips from the concerned consultant mentioning admission.
- Booking slip (For maternity cases).
- Kindly mention complete patient details in admission folder.
- Advance payment on admission is according to room category / type of operation (Major/Minor) in surgery cases.
- A minimum amount of Rs 20000/- for all medical cases and Rs.30000/- for surgical cases needs to be deposited in advance at the time of admission.
- 75% financial clearance is essential before the patient is taken for surgery.
Cashless Mediclaim Admission Protocol
- The patients / attendants are required to provide admission advice slip / emergency admission / OPD Slip to front desk.
- Patients/attendants to meet the panel department executive & show the complete details of mediclaim policy papers (ID proof, mediclaim card, policy papers)
- The completed pre authorization request form filled by the Doctor will be sent to the TPA along with mediclaim card, photo ID proof of the patient and supportive prescription showing admission requirement.
- Room criteria is 1% of sum insured, difference in tariff shall be beared by patient in case of individual holder.
- A minimum amount of Rs. 10,000 for all medical cases & Rs. 20,000/- for surgical cases needs to be deposited in advances at the time of admission (Refundable).
- A Minimum amount of Rs.2,000/- needs to be despoiled in advance at the admission of for non-payable items.
- For B.S.E.S patients medical prescription card is required.
- The processing of pre authorization by the TPA takes upto 24 hours.
- However the patient is admitted in the desired room category and treatment is started.
- The TPA may have some query related to the policy papers, previous prescription papers and supportive investigations.
- The patient/attendants are required to furnish complete details or any supportive documents; this will be coordinated by the billing executive.
- The TPA will process all policy papers and supportive documents.
- An initial approval of some particular amount will be authorized by TPA, for cashless treatment.
- However in some cases, denial for cashless treatment may be sent by TPA in that case reimbursement can be taken.
- In case of prolong stay, complication, or any surgical procedure if planned during hospitalization. Requisition a further extension of authorized amount will be sent by hospital to TPA.
- On the day of discharge, final approval is sent by TPA to the hospital, any difference in amount (Room differences, professional charges, Co Payment, Reg charges) to be borne by the patient.
- Panel billing takes 4-5 hours approx.
- Discharge medications are not covered by the TPA.
- All original films and reports of investigations shall be handed over to the TPA at the time of discharge.
- A Photocopy of the Discharge Summary & reports shall be handed over to the patient /attendant by the Staff Nurse.
- Duplicate films of X-ray /CT/MRI can be taken on request (Extra Charge).
A skilled team of personnel some of them working behind the scenes will hope fully make your stay comfortable and pleasant. One of the hospital managers will be assigned to you as a floor coordinator to try and streamline any minor or major issues that you may be experiencing during your stay.
Throughout your stay in the hospital, your consultant will discuss your treatment with you as well as with your family member nominated by you and ensure that you and your family are kept informed about your progress. Please be reassured that you are in the best medical hands and availing the most advanced technology for your care and treatment.
Your admitting consultant is responsible for your treatment while you are at Pushpanjali. He/she makes necessary arrangements for lab/radiological tests, medications, diet and other special treatment.
Resident Medical Officers
Your treating consultant is ably supported by a team of in-house resident medical officers to ensure monitoring of your treatment round the clock. They are a vital link between the consultants and auxiliary services. They make periodic rounds to monitor and assess your progress. Resident doctors only follow the orders given by your consultant.
Our nursing personnel will provide you with highly compassionate and professional care. They administer your medicines and execute the treatment as specified by your treating consultant. The doctors and nursing personnel work in tandem to provide you with high standards of care.
Your bed is equipped with a call button directly connected to the nursing station. If you need nursing assistance at any time of the day or night, all you need to do is press the button and your nurse will be there to assist you.
Relatives and attendants
Although we recognize that visitors are an essential part of your recovery process, we strongly believe that you need rest in order to recuperate as quickly as possible. In a sincere attempt to facilitate your speedy recovery, we request you to encourage your visitors to adhere to visitors' timings. Restrictions in timings also help us in protecting you from infections.
It is important to remember that patients are sick and need medical and nursing care, so visiting should be kept to the minimum. Children (as visitors) under the age of 12 years are not allowed to the hospital to avoid inconvenience to all indoor patients.
Silence is essential in a hospital. Even minor noises can disturb people who are not feeling well. Visitors are requested to speak softly and avoid unnecessary noise. Attendants are advised to keep down the volume on their television sets. Patient's relatives are advised not to crowd the area outside the patient rooms. Hospital staff is under instruction to take necessary steps to prevent noise and crowding.
Visitors in Patient Rooms (11.00am - 09.00pm for 1 visitor per room) Besides, the primary attendant, a maximum of one visitor is allowed to visit you during the visiting hours. We encourage not just visiting, but participation in care. However, there may be times when it is best for you that the visitors are limited especially when you are critically ill.
At the time of admission, you will be issued passes for visitors. To avoid inconvenience, visitors should carry these passes when they are in the hospital premises. It is desirable that while the patient is in ICU at least one attendant should be available at short notice. Only one attendant at a time is allowed with the patient for a maximum of 5 minutes in the ICU. Please ask your visitors to adhere to this time, as this would help us in taking better care of you. Visitors are requested to wait for their turn to enter these special zones since only a limited number of people can be in these areas at any given time. Visitors timings are 09.00 am - 10.00 am and 05.00 pm - 06.00 pm.
Pushpanjali Medical Centre offers a choice of Deluxe, Single Deluxe Room, Semi Pvt Deluxe Room, Semi Pvt Room, Economy Ward A/C. All beds in the hospital are fully equipped with state-of-the-art medical support facilities regardless of their category. There are attached bathrooms with each room. Deluxe Rooms are bigger size rooms with attached balcony, TV, cable connection, refrigerator, telephone, a couch for the attendants.
Diets are provided to each patient under supervision of a dietician at no extra cost. Snacks, tea, coffee and cold drinks are available from the hospital canteen as per the rate schedule available at the Canteen. Regular diets for attendants can also be arranged by prior order. Canteen is located on the Third floor in the hospital. It is open seven days a week from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM. Please note, only vegetarian food is served in the hospital.
- The discharge process involves several departments.
- On the day of the discharge, you are requested to clear all the dues in the admission billing and pharmacy department.
- Discuss the discharge medication/advice with the floor nurse at the time of discharge.
Discuss the discharge medication/advice with the floor nurse at the time of discharge.
- The admission and billing department will send you a provisional billing statement on a daily basis during your stay to keep you updated of the billing status.
- Kindly produce the advance receipt at the time of discharge.
- All credit cards are accepted (Visa/Master).
- Full and final payment by cash or card. Cheques are not accepted.
© 2016 Pushpanjali Medical Centre